Increasingly, homeowners are replacing windows with new vinyl, fiberglass, wood, or metal windows instead of repairing their current wood windows. The reason for this is that replacement window companies and manufacturers have been offering lower prices on replacement windows in the last two decades,
• Cracked or broken glass.
• Rotting or split muntins.
• Upper or lower sash unable to move.
• Missing or rotting drip (The exterior “shield” above the top of the window).
• Loose, cracked, rotting, or missing exterior casing (trim).
• Missing or brittle potty holding glass panes to the muntins.
• Excessive water infiltration.
If you have concluded that you need your windows replaced contact Vancouver Glass today and let one of our professionals walk you through our replacement process.